Antipyratic and analgasic drugs-Mcare Pharma Exporter.
- Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are the two most generally used antipyretics.
- Ibuprofen is approved for fever reduction in patients 6 months and older.
- Acetaminophen an analgesic drug used to reduce fever headaches, arthritis, etc., and also commonly known as paracetamol.
- Docosanol is saturated fatty alcohol, prescribed for cold sores or fever blisters
- Ibuprofen is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug drug (NSAID), prescribed for mild to moderate pain, inflammation and fever.
- Ketoprofen is also a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent (NSAID), prescribed for mild to moderate pain, fever and inflammation.
- Metamizole may be a painkiller used for the treatment of fever, headache, toothache, postoperative pain and other painful conditions.
- Naproxen is also a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug drug (NSAID), prescribed for pain, fever, inflammation and stiffness due to various disease conditions.
- Phenazone is also known as antipyrine, is used Orally to reduce fever and pain in conditions like migraine.
Propyphenazone is an analgesic and antipyretic with low anti-inflammatory action
Antipyratic and analgasic drugs-Mcare Pharma Exporter. WHO GMP approved medicine accros the world with competetive price.
Antipyratic and analgasic drugs-Mcare Pharma Exporter. are so named because they combine an analgesic action with the ability to lower body temperature in fever (pyrexia). In fact, most drugs in this group combine analgesic and antipyretic properties with anti-inflammatory properties. All of the NSAIDs are antipyretic analgesics (see p. 175). Paracetamol is atypical in that it is not a potent anti-inflammatory drug in peripheral tissue, which is why it is usually classed as an antipyretic analgesic as opposed to a NSAID. Paracetamol is a widely available pain-relieving drug. It may be combined with NSAIDs, such as aspirin, or opioids, such as codeine, thus complementing its action with either an anti-inflammatory effect in peripheral tissues or improving its pain-relieving capacity
(a) Branded Generic Pharmaceutical formulations.
(b) Pharma stockist, Exporter and Wholesaler.
(c) FDA and Drug controller in India.
(d) Life saving Drugs Exporter.
(e) OTC ( Over the counter) Drugs.
(f) Global Pharmaceutical Wholesaler.
(g) Comparator Drug Supplier.
(h) Pharmaceutical Exporter from India.
(i) Pharmaceutical Wholesaler in India.
(j) Pharmaceutical Wholesale Exporter in India.
(k) International Medical Supplier.
(l) Health care Exporter from India.
(m) Ayurvedic Exporter from India.
(n) Food Suppliments Exporter.
(o) Essential Drugs, Wholesaler Suppliers.
M Care Exports is Global Pharmaceutical Wholesaler and Pharmaceutical Exporter from India