COLD CHAIN LOGISTICS
pharma exports from india
We completely understand how crucial the management of an entire cold chain is to the health and pharmaceutical industry.
For all drug and vaccine manufacturers as well as the entire pharmaceutical industry, the entire process of cold chain management from production to transport and storage to delivery is an unequivocal priority. We are WHO-GSDP Audited & Accredited (World Health Organization – Good Storage and Distribution Practices) and perfectly placed to be your partner for cold chain logistics. We have the capabilities to receive the goods as well as move them within appropriate time windows.
Why choose M Care Exports?
- We use fully audited and compliant warehouses that have extremely precise and regulated storage thresholds of ambient + 25 deg * C ). temperature (+ 15 deg * C to temperature- sensitive products (2 deg * Cto + 8 deg * C) We can also arrange for storage and transport of products at negative temperature ( – 20 deg * C to – 40 deg * C ) and ultra-low temperature [ – 70 deg * C and below).
- We make temperature data loggers available; they verify that the cold chain has been maintained at appropriate temperatures during transit. The specialized equipment and automated notifications transmit reliable and timely information on all shipments.
- We use only the best-insulated packaging and shipping solutions with qualified and validated cold boxes that comply with performance standards defined by the World Health Organization (WHO).
We can store and transport the following:-
- Biologics such as vaccines
- Prescribed drugs, specialized and generic
- Over the counter drugs and medicines such as vitamins,
- Raw materials and bulk APIs.