What is Umbilical Cord Clamp?
Umbilical Cord Clamp comprises in the limiting of the umbilical rope by youngster to hinder blood stream from placenta to baby. Umbilical rope can be braced inside 30s or if nothing else 1 min after birth.
How is Umbilical Cord Clamp used?
The umbilical string is the child’s life saver to the mother during pregnancy. In any case, it is not generally required once the child is conceived. Inside a couple of moments after birth, the rope is braced and sliced near the navel. The clip helps prevent draining from the three veins in the umbilical line – two conduits and one vein.
Safe security lock, with a tick to demonstrate right locking, to safeguard against incidental re-opening subsequent to clasping. Grooves up and down the length to forestall slip of the umbilical line and to hold it similarly situated. Finger hold to guarantee protected and simple dealing with.
Some features of our Umbilical Cord Clamp:-
- Intended for clipping the umbilical rope following the birth.
- Finger hold guarantees safe and helpful taking care of.
- Outfitted with grooves all over the length.
- Produced from non harmful clinical grade polymer.
- Sterile, non-harmful and pyrogen free.
- Simple Re-open offices.
- Assurance against unintentional re-opening.
- Fitting plot for simple development for clipping.
- Extremely alright for clinicians and patients since cutting surfaces are securely dismissed in scores to dispose of hazard of injury.
- Single patient use – don’t bother cleaning or re-disinfect.
Product Name: Umbilical Cord Clamp
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
Category: General Medical Disposable
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here.