What is Movicol ?
Movicol for Oral Solution Sachet contains Polyethylene glycol Sodium Chloride Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Chloride as active ingredients. The oral solution is used to soften stools and relieve constipation in children.
Benefits of Movicol Powder
– Polyethylene Glycol cleanses stool from the Gastro-Intestinal Tract.
– Sodium Chloride is used to meet the sodium levels of the body.
– Potassium Chloride is an important mineral and is prescribed during Hypokalemia. It is required for healthy organ functioning.
– Sodium Bicarbonate suppresses high acid levels in the stomach. It is used to treat heartburn and acidity, treats Constipation.
Taking it simultaneously consistently will assist you with making sure to take it. The portion will rely upon what you are being treated for, yet you should consistently finish a full course of this anti-infection as recommended by your primary care physician. Try not to quit taking it until you have completed, in any event, when you feel good. On the off chance that you quit taking it early, a few microbes may endure and the disease may return.
Instruction before using it.
Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30 degree Celsius
– Protect from direct Sunlight
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Illuminate your primary care physician on the off chance that you have any past history of sensitivity to any anti-microbial or liver or kidney issues prior to taking this medication. You should likewise tell your primary care physician any remaining drugs you are taking as they may influence, or be influenced by this medication. Pregnant or breastfeeding ladies ought to counsel their PCP prior to utilizing it. It might obscure your vision or cause you to feel drowsy and mixed up. Try not to drive if these manifestations happen.
Brand Name: Movicol
Manufacturer: win medicare
If you are looking for another product or brand click here.