What is Scalp Vein Set?
Scalp Vein Set is a gadget essentially utilized for venipuncture. It comprises of a hypodermic needle, two respective adaptable wings, adaptable little drag straightforward tubing (20-35 cm long), a connector (female Leur). Sizes 8-24G.
How Scalp Vein Set used?
The most well-known utilization of scalp vein set in plastic medical procedure is an implantation of saline in tissue expander. It very well may be associated with a needle to imbue saline without monotonous cuts to skin and port. Moreover, it very well may be utilized to clear the liquid from the expander after expulsion from the body.
Features of Scalp Vein Set:-
- Adaptable fixing wings (butterfly) needle for pediatric and geriatric use.
- Delicate wing to make diminished torment patient.
- Ideal for single push infusions.
- Check size accessible include: 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G and 25G
- Siliconized, super sharp, treated steel, slant tip needle.
- Compelling needle length : 20 mm.
Product Name: Scalp Vein Set
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
Category: Infusion Therapy
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here