What is Blood and Infusion Warmer Economy ?
A Blood and Infusion Warmer Economy is utilized to warm blood or different liquids, limiting the gamble of hypothermia. Blood is kept refrigerated for the conservation of the cells. It is crucial to warm it to a suitable temperature not exclusively to forestall hypothermia yet in addition to forestall hemolysis or the breakdown of the platelets.
How is a Blood and Infusion Warmer Economy work?
The utilization of liquid warmers during blood bonding is prescribed to try not to incite hypothermia and its destructive impacts. Liquid warmers presented by makers can arrive at temperatures of 43°C.
- Recognize Highlights: Monetary model for slow-medium
- Imbuement, No extra disposables, Temperature set uninhibitedly
- Stream Rate-KVO: 1000ml/hr, 16ml/min
- Temperature Setting: 37°C-42°C/0.1 INCR.
- Power Supply: A.c.230V±10%/50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watt
- Top Retention: Max 80 Watt
- Assurance Class: CLASS I
- Level of Assurance: TYPE B
- Level of Assurance Fluids: IPX1
- Meld: T630mA/250VAC
- Mdd Grouping: IIb
- Overheat Assurance: 43°C/45°C/48 ±3±C
- Alerts Low-Hith Temp. : 36°C/43°C
- Warming Time: <2 minutes(5°C – 36°C), <2 minutes(5°C – 36°C)
- Working Mode: Nonstop
- Aspects: 180x75x140mm
- Weight(KG): 0.7
Product Name: Blood and Infusion Warmer Economy
Application: ICU- Equipment
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here.