What is Celizaren Tablet?
Celizaren Tablet is a dietary supplement that is primarily used to treat vitamin D deficiency in patients. Lack of Vitamin D can cause serious health complications and can lead to conditions such as osteoporosis and general weakness in the body. Celizaren symptoms are also indicated in heart conditions, including high cholesterol and clots, which can lead to heart failure. It is also used to treat premature aging and remove wrinkles and lines from the skin.
CELIZAREN, a patent applied, the mix of JYUNKA has been produced as per MPFAITECH in a specialized coordinated effort with a USA-based exploration consultancy ENAVANT RESEARCH LLC. The item CELIZAREN is expected to answer the persistent aggravation in CKD, which, according to different logical confirmations is believed to be one of the central points liable for the beginning and moving of CKD.
Normal symptoms of Celizaren Tablet:
Dry mouth, muscle torment, expanded thirst, loss of craving, retching, metallic taste, resentful stomach, obstruction, troublesome pee.
Celizaren Tablet Ingredients:
Celizaren Tablet Benefits:
- Used to treat Vitamin D deficiency in patients and to boost immunity
- It strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacterial infections and diseases
- It can be used to treat and prevent hyperthyroidism, renal osteodystrophy, and osteomalacia
- Highly useful for patients suffering from kidney disorders
- It can be used to prevent and treat heart conditions, including arterial clots and heart failure
- It can be used to treat skin conditions such as acne and wrinkles
- It can also be used to treat and prevent conditions associated with diabetes
For more details, click here.
- A dietary, nutritional supplement, not for medicinal use
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Trade Name: – Celizaren