What is CVP Manometer?
CVP Manometer is used to quantify Focal Venous Strain consistently or discontinuously. Focal venous strain checking is finished in Concentrated Care units (ICU), CCU, OTs as well as in loss office. The shaped cinches on the CVP Manometer consider simple obsession with IV stands.
How CVP Manometer used?
Focal venous strain, which is a proportion of tension in the vena cava, can be utilized as an assessment of preload and right atrial tension. Focal venous strain is much of the time utilized as an evaluation of hemodynamic status, especially in the emergency unit.
Some salient features CVP Manometer:-
- The gadget is reasonable for constant or discontinuous checking of focal venous strain during implantation.
- Manometer tube with graduation from – 4cm to +34cm and joined to three way connector.
- 125 cm long augmentation tube is fitted with female Luer lock toward one side and Male Luer Lock on the opposite end for safe association with C.V.P. Catheter.
- Plastic elastic blaze ball is accommodated additional medicine.
- Sliding pointer is given to record past perusing.
- Shaped clasps with plastic elastic strings are accommodated simple fixing on I.V. Stand.
- Individual pressing.
- ETO Sterile and Pyrogen free.
Product Name: CVP Manometer
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
Category: Infusion Therapy
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here