What is Guedel airways / oropharyngeal?
A GUEDEL AIRWAYS / OROPHARYNGEAL AIRWAYS is an aviation route assistant used to keep up with or open the aviation route by preventing the tongue from covering the epiglottis. Here, the tongue might keep a person from relaxing.
How are Guedel airways / oropharyngeal used?
A GUEDEL AIRWAYS, or an oropharyngeal aviation route, is an aviation route assistant used to keep a patient aviation route. The aviation route keeps the tongue from either to some degree or totally blocking the aviation route. In crises, the variety coding framework permits quickly recognizable proof of the size held inside the pocket.
INTENDED USE:-Guedel Aviation route is otherwise called an Oral Aviation route. It is an aviation route assistant used to keep up with or open the aviation route by preventing the tongue from covering the epiglottis.
- The guide aviation route is produced from crimp-safe and non-harmful polyethylene.
- The adjusted edges are intended to limit tissue harm.
- Nibble block forestalls keeping quiet and hindrance of aviation routes.
- Comprises of smooth aviation route way which helps in simple cleaning.
- Variety coded for simple ID of sizes.
- Exclusively pressed.
- Clean, single-use.
Product Name: Guedel airways
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here.