What is Infant Nasogastric Feeding Tube?
Infant Nasogastric Feeding Tube taking care of (likewise called a NG tube) – This is the point at which a child is taken care of through a little delicate cylinder, which is put in the nose and runs down the rear of the throat, through the food pipe (throat) and into the stomach.
How Infant Nasogastric Feeding Tubeused?
For the most part, a kid will be given a NGT so that exceptionally pre-arranged fluid food or liquids can be passed down the cylinder. The reasons your youngster could require a NGT for taking care of include: issues with sucking and gulping. parchedness from heaving/loose bowels and not drinking enough.
Some Salient Features of our Naso-gastric Feeding Tube:
- Produced using implantation-tried PVC, non aggravation to fragile mucous films.
- Very smooth coned tip having two parallel eyes at distal end.
- Variety coded female luer mount furnished for safe taking care of with needle or channel.
- A radio obscure strip co-expelled as a basic piece of the catheters wall.
- Sterile, non-poisonous and pyrogen free.
- Accessible in various size (FG) : 3FG, 3.5FG, 4FG, 5FG, 6FG, 7FG, 7.5FG, 8FG, 9FG, 10FG, 11FG, and 12FG.
- Change long and breadth of the tubing according to detail given by the client.
Poly Pack or Rankle Pocket. Straight Pressing.
Product Name: Infant Nasogastric Feeding Tube
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here.