What is Levin Tube?
Levin Tube is usedfor goal of gastrointestinal liquid or organization of enteral sustenance.
How Levin Tube used?
Tubes are regularly utilized for decompression of the stomach in the setting of digestive impediment or ileus, however can likewise be utilized to oversee sustenance or drug to patients who can’t endure oral admission.
Some prominent features of Levin Tube:-
- Levin’s cylinder is comprised of non-poisonous, bio-viable clinical grade PVC.
Tubing Length is 125 cm.
- Delicate round distal end with 4 sidelong eyes for better working.
- X-beam lines work with for identification and situating of cylinder.
- Variety coded widespread channel connector for simple size recognizable proof.
- Set apart at 450mm, 550mm, 650mm, 750mm.
- Single Use, Sterile, Non Pyrogenic.
it is comprised of non-harmful, bio-viable clinical grade PVC. Tubing Length is 125 cm. Delicate round distal end with 4 parallel eyes for better working. X-beam lines work with for location and situating of cylinder. Variety coded general channel connector for simple size recognizable proof.
Product Name: Levin Tube
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
Size available: 8FG, 10FG, 12FG, 14FG, 16FG, 18FG, 20FG, 22FG, 24FG &, 26FG.
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click her