What is Salem Sump Tube / Irrigation Tube?
The Salem Sump Tube — one for pull waste, one for sump vent. Comes in Silicone material with a Covering framework with a sump vent lumen cap, attractions lumen connector, and pull lumen connector cap.
How is Salem Sump Tube used?
It is a two-lumen nasogastric/orogastric tube. The double-lumen tube considers more secure ceaseless and discontinuous gastric suctioning. The enormous lumen takes into consideration the simple pull of gastric items, decompression, water system, and medicine conveyance.
- A double stream type tube is utilized to forestall the amassing of gastric discharges and air.
- Fabricated from nonpoisonous, clinical grade PVC compound.
- Twofold lumen tube all through the length gives airvent when the stomach has been cleared of gathered fluid, air, or little particulate matter.
- The distal end is coned with ten parallel eyes.
- The radio dark cylinder is set apart at 45, 55, 65, and 75 m from the tip for the precise position.
- The proximal end is furnished with Widespread Pipe Connector alongside a Twofold Shape connector for simple expansion.
- Sterile, Exclusively stuffed in a peelable pack.
- Compelling Length: 119cm, Absolute Length: 122cm.
Product Name: Salem Sump Tube / Irrigation Tube
Application: Surgical and Disposables
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here