What is Zolitas ODS 2.5 Strip used for?
Zolitas ODS 2.5 Strip is used to treat acute migraine attacks. It works by narrowing the blood vessels, thereby relieving migraine headaches and preventing the attack from becoming worse.
It improves the progression of blood in your cerebrum and forestalls unusual action of muscles that triggers headaches. It is an extremely compelling medication for treating headache assaults. By forestalling and diminishing the recurrence headache assaults, the medication can help you do your every day exercises and improve your personal satisfaction.
Zolitas ODS 2.5 Strip uses :
Zolmitriptan 2.5 mg might be taken with or without food. Never skirt any portions and attempt to complete the full course of treatment regardless of whether you feel good. On the off chance that you missed a portion, accept it when you recollect it. You should keep on accepting this medication as long as the doctor exhorts and don’t quit taking it out of nowhere.
What are the side effects of Zolmitriptan 2.5 mg ?
- swelling of the hands, ankles or feet
- low blood glucose
- wind (flatulence)
- a burning sensation in the chest rising up to the throat (‘heartburn’)
- weight increase
- excessive decreased blood glucose
- itchy rash
- peeling of skin or blisters
- joint pain
- excessive sweating
- For more details you may go through this link.
Expert advice for Zolmitriptan 2.5 mg :
Immedietly contact to your Doctor if :
- You experience a hypersensitive response.
- Your respiratory condition gets deteriorated portrayed by breathing trouble.
- You have an eye condition known as restricted point glaucoma.
- You have kidney infection and urinary maintenance condition.
- Tiova Inhaler ought not be utilized in kids under 18 years old.
- Tiova Inhaler ought not be utilized for intense assaults or as salvage treatment.
Brand Name: Zolitas ODS 2.5 Strip
Strength: 2.5 mg