What is a Colostomy bag?
A Colostomy bag is a plastic pack that gathers feces from the gastrointestinal system through an opening in the stomach wall called a stoma. Specialists join a pack to the stoma following a colostomy activity.
How is a Colostomy bag used?
A colostomy sack is utilized to gather your crap. How frequently it should be changed relies upon which sort of pack you use. Shut packs might require changing 1 to 3 times each day. There are likewise drainable packs that should be supplanted every 2 or 3 days.
INTENDED USE:- Colostomy Sack is additionally called Stoma Pack. It is a little waterproof pocket used to gather squander from the body.
- Uncommonly intended for shut colostomy the executives.
- It gives delicate strain around the stoma to assist with encouraging fit and permit lopsided skin surfaces.
- Produced from delicate clinical grade PVC material.
- Rib with hypo-unfavorably susceptible cement forestalls skin maceration and permits a solid pocket and hindrance coupling without pushing on the mid-region.
- The opening can be expanded or reshaped according to the prerequisite.
Product Name: Colostomy bag
Application: Surgical and Disposables
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here.