What is Fluid Drain Bag?
Fluid Drain Bag is a fundamental piece of a contained injury seepage framework that advances twisted mending by eliminating exudate and overabundance liquid from a patient’s careful site wound.
How Fluid Drain Bag used?
It is put inside you during the medical procedure by the specialist and will stand out of your body until it is taken out, normally a couple of days after the fact. It interfaces with a little plastic sack that gathers any liquid or air that has emptied away out of where you had the activity.
- Submerged seal waste framework for assortment of seepage liquid from the chest depression.
- PVC waste pack with 3 liter limit appropriate for most thoracic applications.
- Obviously checked introductory level guarantees the submerged seal.
- Very smooth crimp safe tubing is not difficult to drain and guarantee unhindered stream.
- Extraordinarily planned shaped handle works with simple conveying and hanging of sack.
- Sterile and exclusively pressed in H.M. Peelable polybag.
Some features of Fluid Drain Bag:-
- CAPD Liquid Channel Pack Framework.
- The pack is utilized in PD to Deplete the Gushing.
- Limit 3 Liter.
Product Name: Fluid Drain Bag
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here