What is Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Kit?
A Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Kit is the main sort of access for peritoneal dialysis (PD). A PD catheter is an adaptable, empty cylinder about the size of a straw that is precisely positioned in your lower mid-region. A little piece of tubing is left beyond the body that can be shrouded when not being used.
How Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Kit used?
Peritoneal catheterization is a little plastic cylinder that is embedded under the skin to give an easy approach to pulling out abundance liquid from or conveying hostile to malignant growth drugs into the stomach or peritoneal depression over a time of weeks, months or even years.
- Hardened steel trocar is furnished with triple point sharpness to work with smooth entrance.
- Spare surgical blade is provided to give the entry point.
- Multi opening, open end catheter is made from clinical grade polyamide.
- The trocar and the tip of the catheter is impeccably matched to work with injury free section.
- Plastic free glimmer ball is given on the intersection unit to extra drug.
Unite consists:- (1) Tempered steel trocar. (2) Multi opening smooth tip catheter. (3) Intersection unit with control cinch. (4) Surgical blade.
Accessible size: Grown-up and Kid.
Some features of Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Kit :-
Tempered steel trocar is given triple point sharpness to work with smooth infiltration. Spare surgical blade is provided to give the cut. Multi opening, open end catheter is produced from clinical grade polyamide. The trocar and the tip of the catheter is impeccably matched to work with injury free passage.
Product Name: Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Kit
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click her