What is Peritoneal Dialysis Set?
Peritoneal Dialysis Set (per-ih-toe-NEE-ul bite the dust AL-uh-sister) is a method for eliminating side-effects from your blood when your kidneys can’t enough finish the work any more. This system channels the blood another way than does the more normal blood-separating strategy called hemodialysis.
How Peritoneal Dialysis Set used?
During peritoneal dialysis, a purifying liquid (dialysate) is coursed through a cylinder (catheter) inside piece of your stomach pit (peritoneal cavity). The dialysate retains side-effects from veins in your stomach lining (peritoneum) and afterward is moved back out of your body and disposed of.
- Extra delicate crimp safe iced tubing.
- Uncommonly planned ‘Y’- shape bonding set for directing dialysis arrangements.
- Given two upper control cinches to work with the elective difference in arrangement bottles.
- Two lower control clips aid simple information and waste of arrangement.
- Proximal-end is given a reasonable connector for simple association with catheter unit.
- Sterile Pack,ETO (Ethylene Oxide) disinfection approve as per Orchestrated Guidelines.
Some features of Peritoneal Dialysis Set:-
- Punctured unconditional catheter.
- Tempered steel trocar.
- Furnished with late free bulb.
- Roller cinch for stream control.
- Accessible in grown-up and pediatric variations.
- Long handle surgical tool sharp edge.
- Timeframe of realistic usability: 60 Months.
|90360||PD Transfusion Set||–||25||100||EO|
Product Name: Peritoneal Dialysis Set
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here