What is Rectal Tube?
A rectal tube, likewise called a rectal catheter, is a long thin cylinder which is embedded into the rectum to ease fart which has been constant and which has not been lightened by different techniques. The term rectal cylinder is likewise regularly used to portray a rectal inflatable catheter.
How is a Rectal Tube used?
Rectal cylinders might be securely and actually used to forestall dirtying in basically sick patients with looseness of the bowels. The utilization of rectal cylinders as promotion juncts to mending and forestalling pressure wounds in criti cally sick patients justifies further review.
- Radio Opaque line through-out its length to check the position radiologically.
- Siliconized surface for easy insertion.
- Atraumatic, soft rounded close tip.
- Two lateral eyes with smooth edges.
- Color coded connector.
- Sterile, non-toxic and pyrogen free.
- Sizes available : 18FG, 20FG, 22FG, 24FG, 26FG, 28FG, 30FG ,& 32FG.
Product Name: Rectal Tube
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
Application: General Medical Disposable
Size:18FG, 20FG, 22FG, 24FG, 26FG, 28FG, 30FG ,& 32FG.
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here.