What is Shoe Cover?
Shoe covers Shoe cover are dispensable slip-on pieces of clothing that fit cozily over an assortment of shoe style and sizes. They forestall possibly dangerous material (counting natural and compound particles) from interacting with the lower part of an individual’s shoes are disposable slip-on garments that fit snugly over a variety of shoe style and sizes. They forestall possibly risky material (counting natural and compound particles) from interacting with the lower part of an individual’s shoes.
How is Shoe Cover used?
Wear shoe covers to give a boundary against conceivable openness to airborne living beings or contact with a debased climate. Use shoe covers for patients with hemorrhagic illness. Shoe covers ought to be worn as a feature of Full Hindrance Insurance.
Shoe Cover: MS-25 (Non-Woven) / MS-25B (PE):-
- Essentially comprised of scraped spot safe material (LDPE)/25-40 GSM Clinical Grade PP Turned Bond.
- Stron, sturdy and practical.
- Non-Woven shoe cover don’t slip on wet floors, more grounded, more strong and greater option in contrast to PE Shoe Covers.
- Delicate however solid material doesn’t tear without any problem.
- Delicate twofold string versatile at lower leg for cozy and secure fit.
- Straightforward, sterile, agreeable.
- Forestall residue and tainting.
- Size: General length of 415 mm.
- Accessible lower leg levels 6/7/8″.
- Gathering in PP Packs or Duplex Inward Box.
Product Name: Shoe Cover
Manufacturer: Angiplast Private Limited
Application: General Medical Disposable
For more details, Click Here
We are exporting medicines to the Cayman Islands, Columbia, Dominica, UAE, Oman, Russia, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, etc. If you are looking for another product or brand click here.